RE: [Airolite_Boats] DVDs Have Arrived

  • Paul
    Message 1 of 3 , Jan 15, 2008

      Thanks Joel and congrats on the job. I'm sure it'll feel good to be working again.

      Looking forward to the video!

      Paul

      Message 2 of 3 , Jan 15, 2008

        Jim, could you please remind me of how n=much the DVD is and where to send the check?

        Many thanks

        Beau Schless
        President/CEO
        NOTEbookS Library Automation Systems
        Celebrating 15 years exceeding customers' expectations
        HTTP://WWW.RASCO.COM
        PH: 1.(978) 443-2996

        "Paul" <pandmar@...>
        Sent by: Airolite_Boats@yahoogroups.com