DVDs Have Arrived

  • jm_silverman
    Message 1 of 3 , Jan 15, 2008
      The DVDs arrived at my home yesterday from David Dean and I had a
      chance to watch last night. I think you will be very pleased with the
      presentation and quality of the DVD. David Dean does a very nice job
      in demonstrating the build of the Nimrod. I found it very helpful and
      David even provides some neat tricks that should help any novice
      boatbuilder.

      The other great news is that I started a new job yesterday so the
      paychecks should start rolling in again soon.

      Thanks to everyone for their support.

      I will be shipping DVDs this week to those of you who sent in checks.

      Thanks

      Joel Silverman
      612-203-2621
    • Paul
      Message 2 of 3 , Jan 15, 2008

        Thanks Joel and congrats on the job. I'm sure it'll feel good to be working again.

        Looking forward to the video!

        Paul

        The DVDs arrived at my home yesterday from David Dean and I had a
        chance to watch last night. I think you will be very pleased with the
        presentation and quality of the DVD. David Dean does a very nice job
        in demonstrating the build of the Nimrod. I found it very helpful and
        David even provides some neat tricks that should help any novice
        boatbuilder.

        The other great news is that I started a new job yesterday so the
        paychecks should start rolling in again soon.

        Thanks to everyone for their support.

        I will be shipping DVDs this week to those of you who sent in checks.

        Thanks

        Joel Silverman
        612-203-2621

        Checked by AVG Free Edition.

        Checked by AVG Free Edition.

        Message 3 of 3 , Jan 15, 2008

          Jim, could you please remind me of how n=much the DVD is and where to send the check?

          Many thanks

          Beau Schless
          President/CEO
          NOTEbookS Library Automation Systems
          Celebrating 15 years exceeding customers' expectations
          HTTP://WWW.RASCO.COM
          PH: 1.(978) 443-2996

          "Paul" <pandmar@...>
          Sent by: Airolite_Boats@yahoogroups.com