Re: You've received a private message from a friend!

  • rueffingkidding
    Message 1 of 4 , Dec 16, 2007
      --- In Airolite_Boats@yahoogroups.com, "girlizblog" <girlizblog@...>
      wrote:

      > I read your profile today, I thought I would drop you a line and
      hope to become your friend! Check my personal page here:
      > http://girlpqblog.googlepages.com/girlrider.htm

      Cheese off, spammer!
    • sanford count
      Message 2 of 4 , May 24, 2008
        Not interested !!!

        dgaqrhjrtre <dgaqrhjrtre@...> wrote:
        http://guegfy. topcities. com/grilfriend. htm

      • jm_silverman
        Message 3 of 4 , May 25, 2008
          Airolite Group-

          Please do not reply to the spam messages that we receive, it only
          leads to additional spam. I have banned the sender and deleted the
          Overall, we have been able to keep a clean board through these tactics.

          Thanks

          Joel Silverman
          Minneapolis, MN