Re: [Airolite_Boats]-Posted some photos to "Files."

  • Scott Perkins
    Message 1 of 1 , Oct 23, 2007
      Thanks for the photos John expecially the hi resolution one showing
      great closeup detail.
      I needed a good example to discuss the benefits of the FILES area
      and how to take best advantage of it.
      Everyone will notice that I have taken John's Johnny-O image
      of 1,171 Kbytes and by removing the background I reduced it to 66
      Kbytes.

      This illustrates that is IS possible to preserve hi resolution
      AND achieve small and fast file sizes via the use of imaging software.
      Also, note that I have made full use of the description box to explain
      a bit about the photo.
      Lastly, when I uploaded my photo I checked the box indicating to notify
      all other members of the file being uploaded when I put my version
      there.

      BTW. for new members, at the bottom of all our messages is the link
      to the main Yahoo site where PHOTOS and FILES can be found.
      Scott