Terrible Trip.......Please Help

  • Dennis O
    Message 1 of 7 , Jan 18, 2013
      I really hope you get this fast. I could not inform anyone about our trip, because it was impromptu. we had to be in Philippines for Tour..  The program was successful, but our journey has turned sour. we misplaced our wallet and cell phone on our way back to the hotel we lodge in after we went for sight seeing. The wallet contained all the valuables we had. Now, our passport is in custody of the hotel management pending when we make payment.

      I am sorry if i am inconveniencing you, but i have only very few people to run to now. i will be indeed very grateful if i can get a short term loan   from you(2,250USD). this will enable me sort our hotel bills and get my sorry self back home. I will really appreciate whatever you can afford in assisting me with. I promise to refund it in full as soon as soon as I return. let me know if you can be of any assistance. Please, let me know soonest. Thanks so much.

      Dennis
    • mike velasco
      Message 2 of 7 , Jan 18, 2013
        The only "Dennis O---" That I knew died of Liver failure about ten years ago. If Heaven is in the Philippines then it's not all that it is cracked up to be.  Nice, yes. Wonderful, No.
         I think we have been hacked. What do you think?

        From: dcolivarez@...
        Date: Fri, 18 Jan 2013 04:22:10 -0800
        Subject: [Airolite_Boats] Terrible Trip.......Please Help

[...]

      • Aaron Wood
        Message 3 of 7 , Jan 18, 2013
          For sure. More specifically, "Dennis" has had his email account hacked. If there's someone on this list named Dennis, change your email password! Although it may already be too late....

          Cheers all,
          Aaron
          Sent from my BlackBerry

          From: mike velasco <mpv270@...>
          Sender: Airolite_Boats@yahoogroups.com
          Date: Fri, 18 Jan 2013 20:59:16 +0000
          To: <airolite_boats@yahoogroups.com>
          ReplyTo: Airolite_Boats@yahoogroups.com
          Subject: RE: [Airolite_Boats] Terrible Trip.......Please Help

          From: dcolivarez@...
          Date: Fri, 18 Jan 2013 04:22:10 -0800

[...]

        • Brian Willan
          Message 4 of 7 , Jan 18, 2013
            Not hacked per say.  More like we got a spammer in the group.

            From: dcolivarez@...
            Date: Fri, 18 Jan 2013 04:22:10 -0800

[...]

          • jccapwell
            Message 5 of 7 , Jan 18, 2013
              According to FaceBook Dennis's last post was sometime in early Jan. Hacked again.

              --- In Airolite_Boats@yahoogroups.com, Dennis O wrote:

              > I really hope you get this fast. I could not inform anyone about our trip, because it was impromptu. we had to be in Philippines for Tour..  The program was successful, but our journey has turned sour. we misplaced our wallet and cell phone on our way back to the hotel we lodge in after we went for sight seeing. The wallet contained all the valuables we had. Now, our passport is in custody of the hotel management pending when we make payment.
              >
              > I am sorry if i am inconveniencing you, but i have only very few people to run to now. i will be indeed very grateful if i can get a short term loan   from you(2,250USD). this will enable me sort our hotel bills and get my sorry self back home. I will really appreciate whatever you can afford in assisting me with. I promise to refund it in full as soon as soon as I return. let me know if you can be of any assistance. Please, let me know soonest. Thanks so much.
              >
              > Dennis

            • Beau Schless

                From: mike velasco <mpv270@...>
                Date: Fri, 18 Jan 2013 20:59:16 +0000

                From: dcolivarez@...
                Date: Fri, 18 Jan 2013 04:22:10 -0800

[...]

              • Patrick Bigand
                Message 7 of 7 , Jan 18, 2013
                  I feel sorry for the poor homesick guy, I can send him a Sweet Pea and a paddle