Re: For the taking- FREE!

  • Tim Anderson
    Message 1 of 17 , Jan 7, 2013
      my niece is a just a few miles from you and currently boat-less, she is a talented school teacher/sailor/mother may i pass along your email address to her? Tim P Anderson swamp dwelling boat builder
    • Joseph Kleid
      Message 2 of 17 , Jan 7, 2013
        for sure, thanks for asking

        To: Airolite_Boats@yahoogroups.com
        From: naturalist71261@...
        Date: Mon, 7 Jan 2013 18:44:49 -0600
        Subject: [Airolite_Boats] Re: For the taking- FREE!

        my niece is a just a few miles from you and currently boat-less, she is a talented school teacher/sailor/mother may i pass along your email address to her? Tim P Anderson swamp dwelling boat builder
      • Peter North
        Message 3 of 17 , Jan 8, 2013

          Actually, I tried writing to Joe offline and could not get through.

          I was interested in the Classic 12.  I am about 20 miles south of Jacksonville.  I have a Classic 12 that I bought in Maine, where it remains.  I do not have time to finish yours or spend time driving to and from, but would be willing to pay up to $500 for it finished and delivered to Fleming Island.  Peter

        • Joseph Kleid
          Message 4 of 17 , Jan 8, 2013
            thanks for your offer, but my lack of interest is not financial.

            To: Airolite_Boats@yahoogroups.com
            From: peter@...
            Date: Tue, 8 Jan 2013 05:57:45 -0500
            Subject: RE: [Airolite_Boats] Re: For the taking- FREE!

            Actually, I tried writing to Joe offline and could not get through.

            I was interested in the Classic 12.  I am about 20 miles south of Jacksonville.  I have a Classic 12 that I bought in Maine, where it remains.  I do not have time to finish yours or spend time driving to and from, but would be willing to pay up to $500 for it finished and delivered to Fleming Island.  Peter

          • John Palenchar
            Message 5 of 17 , Jan 8, 2013
              Joe--Would love to finish your Classic 12. I'm in South Miami. Will gladly take it if Tim's niece isn't game.

              John Palenchar
            • Joseph Kleid
              Message 6 of 17 , Jan 8, 2013
                haven't heard from her

                To: Airolite_Boats@yahoogroups.com
                From: jopalenchar@...
                Date: Tue, 8 Jan 2013 13:01:40 -0500

                Message 7 of 17 , Jan 9, 2013
                  I spoke to Louise last night Joe and she is excited at the prospect and i agreed to come to FL help her finish it. Tim P Anderson, swamp dwelling boat builder
                • Joseph Kleid
                  Message 8 of 17 , Jan 9, 2013
                    waiting with baited breath!!!!
                    I'm between the 'pike and 95 in delray beach
                    didn't think it would be so hard at this price with this group!!!

                    To: Airolite_Boats@yahoogroups.com
                    From: naturalist71261@...
                    Date: Wed, 9 Jan 2013 11:12:32 -0600

                    Message 9 of 17 , Jan 9, 2013

                      Joe—I will defer to the young lady.  However, should she not darken your doorstep in a timely manner, I am prepared to drive up from South Miami at any time!

                      john

                      John Palenchar

                      7641  SW 65th Place

                      South Miami, Florida 33143