Plasti Dip on 12' Whitehall

  • Rico
    Message 1 of 2 , Dec 25, 2012
      Hey all you boat folks,

      I was thinking of spraying this below waterline.
      Anyone ever do this?
      Where do you figure I ought to set the waterline?
      Seems like maybe @ the 4th longitudinal stringer?

      Any response would be helpful.

      Fair winds to all....

      RICO
    • Tim Anderson
      Message 2 of 2 , Dec 26, 2012
        that stuff will be heavy, a couple of more coats of aircraft dope would be better and more condusive to repair, in my opinion. Tim P Anderson, swamp dwelling boat builder