Locating molds

  • chelseawa30
    Message 1 of 3 , Dec 8, 2012
      Hello

      I feel like I am missing something very obvious but I just cannot figure out how to space my molds. I feel like the information must be in the plans somewhere but I am just not finding it.

      Chelsea
    • Caruk, Gord
      Message 2 of 3 , Dec 8, 2012

        Hi Chelsea.

        Which boat are you building? For the canoe plans that I have, the station positions are shown at the top of the side view drawing.

        Gord

        I feel like I am missing something very obvious but I just cannot figure out how to space my molds. I feel like the information must be in the plans somewhere but I am just not finding it.

        Chelsea

      • ryanseo
        Message 3 of 3 , Dec 9, 2012
          ha ha ha. I had a same problem. You have look between the top and the side view of the diagram. You will see a strong back diagram with lines. They are marked with 1, 1, 2, 2, 3, and 3.