Rib stock for sale!

  • millhavenguy
    Message 1 of 2 , Oct 9, 2007
      I am offering to the group some excellent bending oak rib stock. This
      stock is clear, green, White Oak that is cut from quarter sawn, 5/4
      (just a shade over an inch) vertical grain boards that was standing
      timber in NC a couple of months ago. Simply the BEST! Available in
      3/16", 1/4" and 5/16" thick by 1" wide up to 46" long. $1.50 per stick,
      plus shipping. Information and orders to drp122@....
    • rueffingkidding
      Message 2 of 2 , Oct 10, 2007
        --- In Airolite_Boats@yahoogroups.com, "millhavenguy" <drp122@...> wrote:

        > I am offering to the group some excellent bending oak rib stock. This
        > stock is clear, green, White Oak that is cut from quarter sawn, 5/4
        > (just a shade over an inch) vertical grain boards that was standing
        > timber in NC a couple of months ago. Simply the BEST! Available in
        > 3/16", 1/4" and 5/16" thick by 1" wide up to 46" long. $1.50 per stick,
        > plus shipping. Information and orders to drp122@...

        Sounds like a deal, but for now I'm pretty well set on ash. If you
        come up with a similar supply of that wood, be sure to let me know!

        -Roland