Ebenezer 11 new build

  • RC Sailor
    Message 1 of 2 , Oct 18, 2012
      Well, I just ordered the plans and kit for the 11' Ebenezer. This will be my first boat construction, but I've build plenty of R/C airplanes with similar techniques. This forum is a great idea and I'm looking forward to participating.
    • ccbeach65
      Message 2 of 2 , Oct 20, 2012
        Welcome aboard! Looking forward to any updates you'd care to share. Your airplane-building experience will be helpful and the Ebenezer is a beautiful design. These boats are fun and exciting to build.

        Good luck,
        Terry Reed