Nimrod Kevlar Roving at 60 degree angle

  • pfirmane
    Message 1 of 1 , Jun 22, 2012
      I am building the Nimrod 12. The instructions call for crossing 5 ribs with the Kevlar roving. They also call for maintaining the roving at a 60 degree angle. So which is it? Do I start at each of the 16 ribs (plus 1 end), maintain a 60 degree angle and secure the other end wherever it ends up? Or do I just stick with crossing 5 ribs? And if the latter, what do I do with the last 5 ribs which won't have a rib to cross over to? - Eric