Fw: Free Classic !2 geodesic boat in Worthington Minnnesota

  • Scott Perkins
    Message 1 of 3 , Aug 10, 2011
    --- On Wed, 8/10/11, Scott Perkins <2scott@...> wrote:
    > --- On Wed, 8/10/11, James Smith
    > <dvmsmith@...> Date: Wednesday, August 10, 2011, 3:09 PM
    >
    > Hello:
    > I have a Classic 12 geodesic frame boat that would weigh 20
    > pounds
    > with shrunk polyester and all the supplies to GIVE AWAY
    > FREE
    > see photos attached   See Yahoo group
    > Airolite_Boats for more info
    > on these geodesic boats.
    >
    > Health problems force me to get rid of my geodesic Classic
    > 12 that is more than half done.
    >
    > IT IS FREE. I have EVERYTHING NEEDED to complete the boat!
    >
    > I used aircraft quality wood. It has to be gone before
    > 8/27.
    >
    > I live in Worthington Minnnesota, about
    > 60 miles east of Sioux Falls South Dakota.
    > 175 miles from Minneapolis/St Paul, Des Moines, and Omaha
    > 100 miles from Mankato
    >
    > Jim Smith,
    > 1530 Miller Street,
    > Worthington, MN 56187,
    >
    > I cannot ship it as it is too big ( see the photos )
    > but if anyone is geographically close and can pick it up
    > it is yours.
    > 507-304-2588
    >
    > dvmsmith@...
    >
    > Thanks,
    >
    > Jim Smith
  • rowerwet
    Message 2 of 3 , Aug 11, 2011
      wow, only 1500 miles away from me, too bad, would love to finish one of these great designs
      --- In Airolite_Boats@yahoogroups.com, Scott Perkins <2scott@...> wrote:

      > --- On Wed, 8/10/11, Scott Perkins <2scott@...> wrote:
      > > --- On Wed, 8/10/11, James Smith
      > > <dvmsmith@...> Date: Wednesday, August 10, 2011, 3:09 PM
      > >
      > > Hello:
      > > I have a Classic 12 geodesic frame boat that would weigh 20
      > > pounds
      > > with shrunk polyester and all the supplies to GIVE AWAY
      > > FREE
      > > see photos attached   See Yahoo group
      > > Airolite_Boats for more info
      > > on these geodesic boats.
      > >
      > > Health problems force me to get rid of my geodesic Classic
      > > 12 that is more than half done.
      > >
      > > IT IS FREE. I have EVERYTHING NEEDED to complete the boat!
      > >
      > > I used aircraft quality wood. It has to be gone before
      > > 8/27.
      > >
      > > I live in Worthington Minnnesota, about
      > > 60 miles east of Sioux Falls South Dakota.
      > > 175 miles from Minneapolis/St Paul, Des Moines, and Omaha
      > > 100 miles from Mankato
      > >
      > > Jim Smith,
      > > 1530 Miller Street,
      > > Worthington, MN 56187,
      > >
      > > I cannot ship it as it is too big ( see the photos )
      > > but if anyone is geographically close and can pick it up
      > > it is yours.
      > > 507-304-2588
      > >
      > > dvmsmith@...
      > >
      > > Thanks,
      > >
      > > Jim Smith

    • caddy4abuck
      Message 3 of 3 , May 12, 2012
        I'm going out on a limb here, but since the post is so old I guessing you got rid of the boat by now...If not, let me know I'm in MN and have been thinking about a Classic 12.

        Thanks,

        Tony