Free Classic !2 geodesic boat in Worthington Minnnesota

  • Scott Perkins
    Message 1 of 2 , Aug 10, 2011
    --- On Wed, 8/10/11, James Smith <dvmsmith@...> wrote:
    Date: Wednesday, August 10, 2011, 3:09 PM
    Hello:
    I have a Classic 12 geodesic frame boat that would weigh 20 pounds
    with shrunk polyester and all the supplies to GIVE AWAY FREE
    see photos attached See Yahoo group Airolite_Boats for more info
    on these geodesic boats.

    Health problems force me to get rid of my geodesic Classic 12 that
    is more than half done.

    IT IS FREE. I have EVERYTHING NEEDED to complete the boat!
    I used aircraft quality wood. It has to be gone before 8/27.

    I live in Worthington Minnnesota, about
    60 miles east of Sioux Falls South Dakota.
    175 miles from Minneapolis/St Paul, Des Moines, and Omaha
    100 miles from Mankato

    Jim Smith,
    1530 Miller Street,
    Worthington, MN 56187,

    I cannot ship it as it is too big ( see the photos )
    but if anyone is geographically close and can pick it up
    it is yours.
    507-304-2588

    dvmsmith@...

    Thanks,

    Jim Smith
  • Bruce T. Martens
    Message 2 of 2 , Aug 10, 2011
      WOW....  Beautiful boat.  Sorry you find bit necessary to give her up.  Is there ANYONE close to you that could finish her & the two of you become partners?   ~BRUCE~

      On Wed, Aug 10, 2011 at 6:28 PM, Scott Perkins <2scott@...> wrote:

      [Attachment(s) from Scott Perkins included below]