Nimrod 12 Plans & kit

  • Malcolm
    Message 1 of 5 , Jul 13, 2011
      I purchased a plans and partial kit on here several months ago. I still plan to build but with my own design so I'm selling the plans and partial kit to the Nimrod 12 for $70 postpaid in US. That's a savings of almost $90. If you are interested contact me at "lifewithbob101@...". I accept Paypal or personal check. Thanks. Bob Cook
    • Bob1673@aol.com
      Message 2 of 5 , Jul 13, 2011
        Hello I am interested in your boat.
        Bob

          Message 4 of 5 , Jul 22, 2011

            Hello BOB.  I am THERE.  Please give me mailing information & I'll send you a money order.  I want to start the build ASAP.  My email address is   Tugbruce@... and my phone number is  (707) 297-1044  Bruce T. Martens;   BEYOND REPAIR: Marine Restoration...

            --- In Airolite_Boats@yahoogroups.com, Bob1673@... wrote:

            > Got it!
            > Thanks,
            > Bob
            >

            > In a message dated 7/13/2011 1:39:53 P.M. Eastern Daylight Time,
            > lifewithbob101@... writes:
            >

            > I purchased a plans and partial kit on here several months ago. I still
            > plan to build but with my own design so I'm selling the plans and partial kit
            > to the Nimrod 12 for $70 postpaid in US. That's a savings of almost $90. If
            > you are interested contact me at "_lifewithbob101@..._
            > (mailto:lifewithbob101@...) ". I accept Paypal or personal check. Thanks. Bob Cook

          • Dan Moadus
            Message 5 of 5 , Jul 23, 2011