Re: [Airolite_Boats] Re: A mad idea on Whitehall Jr stringers

  • Aaron Wood
    Message 1 of 8 , Feb 14, 2011
      Greg,

      I'll do my best. I went through my pictures and I don't seem to have one of the plane attachment... I'll be in the shop today however, outfitting my whitewater boat in preparation for spring, so I'll see what I can do while I'm there.

      Cheers,

      Aaron

      Sent from my BlackBerry

      From: "Greg" <gmreevesrodco@...>
      Sender: Airolite_Boats@yahoogroups.com
      Date: Mon, 14 Feb 2011 15:46:18 -0000
      To: <Airolite_Boats@yahoogroups.com>
      ReplyTo: Airolite_Boats@yahoogroups.com
      Subject: [Airolite_Boats] Re: A mad idea on Whitehall Jr stringers

      Aaron,

      Could you post a picture or explain the block plane attachment better? I beleive I have seen something similar in a lapstrake building book but would like to see how you used it in this building method.

      Thanks,

      Greg