Nimrod 12 FOR SALE

  • robertlundberg70
    Message 1 of 3 , Jan 6, 2011
      Good afternoon. I purchased a Nimrod 12 short kit in '08. Well as things go I have not yet begun the construction of it, and it doesn't look like I'm going to ever build it. I would like to find a new home for it. Included are the plans & construction manual, dacron covering, epoxy, heat activated tape and kevlar roving. I will mail it post paid in the U.S. for $60. Thank You, Bob Lundberg, Duluth, mn
    • robertlundberg70
      Message 2 of 3 , Jan 6, 2011
        --- In Airolite_Boats@yahoogroups.com, "robertlundberg70" <bobngwen@...> wrote:

        > Good afternoon. I purchased a Nimrod 12 short kit in '08. Well as things go I have not yet begun the construction of it, and it doesn't look like I'm going to ever build it. I would like to find a new home for it. Included are the plans & construction manual, dacron covering, epoxy, heat activated tape and kevlar roving. I will mail it post paid in the U.S. for $60. Thank You, Bob Lundberg, Duluth, mn

        Sale Pending
      • robertlundberg70
        Message 3 of 3 , Jan 10, 2011