    Dec 2, 2013 Expand Messages
      This crazy guy on you tube shows how durable it is against a hammer. http://youtu.be/3Xb_21OLjHE

      Sent from my iPhone

      On Dec 2, 2013, at 8:06 PM, bschless@... wrote:

      Put on 6 oz fiberglass.  You'll thank me in 5 years!
      Beau Schless
      NOTEbookS Library Automation
      TEL: 978. 443.2996
      CELL: 978.501.0574
      http://www.rasco.com

      From:        <dave4_5752@...>
      To:        <Airolite_Boats@yahoogroups.com>,
      Date:        12/02/2013 07:57 PM
      Subject:        [Airolite_Boats] Durability of Single Dacron Covering
      Sent by:        Airolite_Boats@yahoogroups.com

      I am moving along with my Whitehall Jr. and getting closer to the point of putting on the Dacron covering.   I am a little concerned about the durability factor as we have sharp zebra mussels, lots of rocks and a couple kids, so I am considering putting on a double layer as Pratt suggests or even a layer of 4 or 6 oz.  fiberglass.   In the archives I see when some have done the fiberglass with some success.   Any thoughts/tips on the double layer of Dacron?   Is the single layer really enough to last a few years with careful handling?
      Thanks in advance for your help.

      Dave

    • Show all 6 messages in this topic