Thanks, Steve. I truly believe that this short tail will work enough and if not ...we were already planning to solve it ...like you just mentioned. Indeed, wenestofdragons
It's just too easy to get caught up in all the math and formulas. I've been flying gliders with no tail of any kind for 40 years. And they all hadharrier187
The shorter the distance between the elevator and the tail, the more elevator throw you will need... further you may need more up elevator to oppose the momentdoubd92
- Jan 4, 2003
- This is a restricted group.
- Attachments are permitted.
- Members cannot hide email address.
- Listed in Yahoo Groups directory.
- Membership requires approval.
- Messages are not moderated.
- All members can post messages.