ABSOULTNEY NOT! Don't think for a minute that the compression from the ribs will compensate for the compression struts in this design. This is an internaljohnklamp
If I go ahead with the foam construction I will def go to aircraft spruce for the blue foamI feel like a properly designed rib from foam would eliminate a needmtipcc
Kevlar is an aramid fiber, chemically related to nomex and Teflon. It's very difficult to cut, and has bonding complications. It has an almost unbelievableb7gwap
- Jan 4, 2003
- This is a restricted group.
- Attachments are permitted.
- Members cannot hide email address.
- Listed in Yahoo Groups directory.
- Membership requires approval.
- Messages are not moderated.
- All members can post messages.