In last 7 days
- New Members
- New Messages
- New Photos
Welcome to the Airchair group. This group is for the sharing of ideas and support for those interested in furthering the development of and the building and flying of Ultralight Gliders with and without self-launch engine, such as Mike Sandlin's Motor-floater, Basic Ultralight Gliders (BUG and GOAT), and other primary type gliders that meet FAR part 103 criteria. These gliders can be open cockpit, wind in your face, fun flying machines or slightly more advanced so long as the spirit of simple and easy to build and FAR 103 legal is adhered to.
- Jan 4, 2003
- This is a restricted group.
- Attachments are permitted.
- Members cannot hide email address.
- Listed in Yahoo Groups directory.
- Membership requires approval.
- Messages are not moderated.
- All members can post messages.