Makes sense. I like the looks of twin props and would love to build one just for the nostalgic look, but I wonder if I could keep it 103 legal and if one propibgoodok
the diameter would need to be as large as possible if you seek maximum efficiency. Look at any of the man powered aircraft operating with one half HP.email@example.com
... There isn't a simple answer to that question. It would depend on the speed of the propellers, airspeed, the pitch and airfoil used. Whole books have beenbifftarkiss
- Jan 4, 2003
- This is a restricted group.
- Attachments are permitted.
- Members cannot hide email address.
- Listed in Yahoo Groups directory.
- Membership requires approval.
- Messages are not moderated.
- All members can post messages.