BUG2-2 is alive :-)

  • Hendrik Maroske <hmaroske@arcor.de>
    Message 1 of 3 , Mar 2 11:06 AM
      Hi all,

      Just between two long rain showers I managed
      to finally swage all cables. The BUG2-2 now
      assembles without any provisional connectors.
      Assembly is quite fast, with Mike's quickpin
      design.

      So now I've uploaded a video of me, myself
      and I trying the seat in my new BUG and wiggling
      the control surfaces. It's a large 12MB file,
      so in order to not waste this group's filespace,
      I'll delete it in a few days (wish I had an
      avi-to-mpg converter). You'll find it in the
      "Files" section of this group.

      My BUG is more or less done, just missing a
      good coat of dope on the upper wings and a
      fabric fairing between fuselage and flaps.

      Now eat your hearts out :-)

      Hendrik
    • Hendrik Maroske <hmaroske@arcor.de>
      Message 2 of 3 , Mar 2 11:10 AM
        --- In Airchairgroup@yahoogroups.com, "Hendrik Maroske
        <hmaroske@a...>" <hmaroske@a...> wrote:

        > (wish I had an avi-to-mpg converter).

        Talking to myself I find that I already
        have an avi-to-mpg converter :-)

        The file is one megabyte ("BUG22-Alive.mpeg")

        here is the link:

        Cheers

        Hendrik
      • richarddixonutah <richarddixonutah@yahoo