Re: [Airchairgroup] Re: fledgling and others plans ? ? ?

  • Dennis Mingear
    Message 1 of 5 , Dec 1, 2003
      Yes Richard Avalon is doing a great job with the B-10 and U-2 designs. I own both plan sets.

      I just missed a plan set for the I4 last year at the Tehachipi (sp?). i'll ask Taras if he has any more when I see him next September.

      I even have plans for one of the original rigallo's around some where, but the I4 was pretty neat. In fact I would like to have plans for his bi-planes too. Perhaps Mikes next effort will fill that void. I tend to like the tailess stuff though.

      Denny ...

            As for plans, Taras Kiceniuk is still among us, and the Icarus V was a
      beautiful wing.
      Free Pop-Up Blocker - Get it now

    • Dennis Mingear
      Message 2 of 5 , Dec 1, 2003
        Couldn't the plans, lets say the I4, be marketed under a different name, like Wonder Wing 1. Then Taras wouldn't incure any liability issues. But then maybe the seller would. It's at least one approach that you might try to use if you talk to any one.

        Denny ...

        Garry and Denise Whitman <imnotear@...> wrote:
        Scott,
        Maybe you could loan a set of plans to someone to study in return for a five hundred dollar refundable deposit...

        Garry

        Do you Yahoo!?
        Free Pop-Up Blocker - Get it now