More Fun with the ULF-1 Video

  • Scott Perkins
    Message 1 of 2 , Apr 1, 2008
      FYI- This glider weighs 110 pounds when built to spec....

      http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=86rOfjhsIIM

      a couple of points....

      1. I wonder how pilot avoids breaking his legs or back
      when he stumbles and falls ?

      2. apparently one HP will do the job sometimes

      3. interesting to see ground-effect-only powered soaring
    • Garry Warber
      Message 2 of 2 , Apr 1, 2008