Banned from the Hart Aero yahoo group

  • Tim Shea
    Message 1 of 1 , Oct 31, 2007
      Guess I offended Doug Hart with my posting of my experience with his
      operation.
      I have been banned from the Hart Aero group for discussing my problem
      with Doug Hart here on the Airchair list. I have posted nothing to the
      Hart Aero list whatsoever. I can't say that I am surprised. I am
      hoping that this will be my last comment on this unfortunate
      situation.
      I am still hoping to be able to either build or (preferably) buy an
      ultralight soaring glider. I am not a designer, so I won't be
      designing my own. I'd likely consider anything that has even fair
      performance (comparable to modern flex wing hang gliders).