Re: New file uploaded to Airchairgroup

  • kiwijor2004
    Message 1 of 197 , May 31, 2007
      --- In Airchairgroup@yahoogroups.com, Peter Lissenburg <peter@...> wrote:

      > Hi Guys, just started doing some of the small stuff. The plan is to
      > potter along doing the lowest cost parts first. It's easy to find a few
      > bucks very now and then. May take a while, as I haven't got much time.
      > Sorry about the 1-6-7, that's the date in OZ format. Yes I'm in
      > Australia, so the shipping of a kit would be a bit high. Otherwise I can
      > only encourage it. The more flying, the more we learn.
      > Which prompts a question. How many Goats are flying? From what I have
      > seen and read over the last few months, there are only 2.
      > Cheers.
      > Peter L.

      Hi All, I am currently working on converting Goat4 dimensions to
      Metric, This year I will be building [I hope] a version which I will
      call KiwiBug, BTW I am living in Christchurch New Zealand, so we may
      be able to keep in contact "Peter L".

      KiwiJor.
    • Airchairgroup@yahoogroups.com
      Message 197 of 197 , May 4
        Hello,

        a file has been uploaded to the Files area of the Airchairgroup
        group.

        File : /Rich's pdfs/Goat 4.pdf
        Uploaded by : modelstation <rich@...>
        Description : M.Sandlin's Goat 4 drawings in pdf format. Slight differences in text formatting due to import issues - please inform me of any errors.

        You can access this file at the URL:

        Regards,

        modelstation <rich@...>