Re: [Airchairgroup] interesting item on eBay

  • AUGUST HAHN
    Message 1 of 5 , Sep 1, 2006
      Ummm? pretty low price for such  rare blueprints and he throws in the built ribs and tail?I be really curious if the bid goes thur the roof?would like some feed back from the members how they see this.

        >Ummm? pretty low price for such rare blueprints and he throws in the built
        >ribs and tail?I be really curious if the bid goes thur the roof?would like
        >some feed back from the members how they see this.

        I'd have to dig out my plans but those ribs look a lot heavier than my
        recall remembers the specs.

        Ray
      • bill
        Message 3 of 5 , Sep 2, 2006
          Message
          Hello August,
          Is that you bidding on the prints and parts? If you are serious about getting this stuff I will stay out of the bidding. If you are really concerned about what you would be buying I can try to go take a look and report back. This guy lives across town from me. Contact me at:
          billj(at)hevanet.com
          Billj3cub

          Ummm? pretty low price for such  rare blueprints and he throws in the built ribs and tail?I be really curious if the bid goes thur the roof?would like some feed back from the members how they see this.

            Bill I just retracted my bid:so its all yours.contact me if you recieve this email.

            Is that you bidding on the prints and parts? If you are serious about getting this stuff I will stay out of the bidding. If you are really concerned about what you would be buying I can try to go take a look and report back. This guy lives across town from me. Contact me at:
            billj(at)hevanet. com
            Billj3cub

            Ummm? pretty low price for such  rare blueprints and he throws in the built ribs and tail?I be really curious if the bid goes thur the roof?would like some feed back from the members how they see this.

              >>Ummm? pretty low price for such rare blueprints and he throws in the
              >>built
              >>ribs and tail?I be really curious if the bid goes thur the roof?would like
              >>some feed back from the members how they see this.
              >>
              > I'd have to dig out my plans but those ribs look a lot heavier than my
              > recall remembers the specs.
              >
              > Ray

              Found my plans - all rib parts are 5/16" thick. Hard to tell from pictures,
              but those look thicker to me.

              Ray