Re: Fiberglass-styrofoam-fiberglass sandwitch

  • Lincoln Ross
    Message 1 of 5 , Jul 2, 2006
      Some relevant info here:
      Also, if you poke around that files section, you will also find info on spar sizing. It's for
      models, but at least it gives you an idea how to proceed, and if you don't tell the equations
      that you'll be on board, I'm guessing you'd be ok, providing you did a little testing. I don't
      know if you have to join the group to see the file. However, there's a lot to learn there, so
      it's probably worth joining.