Need help !

  • françois
    Message 1 of 4 , Dec 1, 2005
      Hello everybody !
      Some of my friends and me are trying to make a "bible of hang glider".
      The goal is to index all the wings which were built. The adress of the
      site is :
      http://www.delta-club-82.com/bible/accueil-bible.php
      Some help would be needed in order to know when (year) Mike Sandlin's
      hang glider were built...
      Thanks for your help and enjoy our website !
      François
    • low_b_5
      Message 2 of 4 , Dec 1, 2005
        It would be real kwel if you could have an english version of your
        site
      • françois
        Message 3 of 4 , Dec 2, 2005
          Hello
          Yes, we are working about an english version, but it's needed a lot
          of time...We would like that everybody can use the "bilbe of hang
          glider". Now, some comments are in english, we are translating them
          in french and vice versa.
          But for the moment, because only the french version is available,if
          you have some problems to understand some words, don't hesitate ask
          me.
          For exemple, "drôles d'oiseaux" is used to say "strange hang
          glider". "technologie du deltaplane" for "chronology of hang
          glider"...

          We need the date when of the first hang glider of Mike Sandlin
          (Sundog, Skypuppy, liteWing)...please help us !
          http://www.delta-club-82.com/bible/fiche-fabricant-158.htm

          bye
          François

          --- In Airchairgroup@yahoogroups.com, "low_b_5" <low_b_5@y...>
          wrote:

          > It would be real kwel if you could have an english version of
          your
          > site

        • françois
          Message 4 of 4 , Dec 2, 2005