wanna try a Marske Monarch in the virtual world?

  • Koen Van de Kerckhove
    Message 1 of 1 , Feb 2, 2005
      Hallo,

      i am very proud to present my latest model for FMS. A Marske Monarch.
      FMS is a FREEWARE sim. On my site I guide you how to get the soft to
      fly AND MAKE YOUR OWN MODELS.

      Go see
      http://users.skynet.be/nestofdragons/fms_index.htm

      The Marske models are near the bottom of the page.

      It will not be my last Marske model. I still need to work on the P5
      model, but you can enjoy yourself already flying the rougher version.

      I havent beenable to make the parameters of the model right, so the
      flying is not realistic. Reason: I don't understand several
      parameters. But for those who can, please, help me to adjust them
      right. You can experiment yourself using the parameter-editor that is
      also in the software of FMS. Just go see inside the directory par-editor.

      Keep that brain spawning wings,

      Koen

      PS. I think you will also love the NausicaƤ Mehve model.