Horten HXb, lying airchair?

  • Koen Van de Kerckhove
    Message 1 of 5 , Dec 1, 2004
      Hallo everybody,

      I have a new page about the Horten HXb footlaunchable glider. A lot of
      good data, some new. Go see:
      http://users.skynet.be/nestofdragons/horten_hxb_main.htm .

      Keep that brain spawning wings,

      Koen
    • erik david
      Message 2 of 5 , Dec 8, 2004
        -i have the plan set to build the horten x,waldemar
        sturm gave it to me;i still have to copy it and send
        it to the hq,sorry for the delay

        Avec Yahoo! faites un don et soutenez le Téléthon en cliquant sur http://www.telethon.fr/030-Don/10-10_Don.asp
      • billyvray
        Message 3 of 5 , Dec 9, 2004
          Really, what would it take to see a set of those plans?

          > -i have the plan set to build the horten x,waldemar
          > sturm gave it to me;i still have to copy it and send
          > it to the hq,sorry for the delay
        • Craig Angus
          Message 4 of 5 , Dec 9, 2004
            Hello,

            Please keep us posted if these plans can be made available. Also--anyone know
            about the life and demise of this very interesting foot-launch glider I ran
            across
            recently (on a T-shirt, no less)?

            Catto Aircraft
            "The ultimate foot-launcher"
            Model CA-14 Ultralight Foot-Launched Glider/Powered glider
            Tri-S Company
            Niagra Falls, NY (716) 207-5815

            The little drawing showed a pod suspended by two strut braces with a
            tip-dihedral wing. Anybody??

            Craig in CO

            At 08:56 AM 12/9/04, you wrote:

            >Really, what would it take to see a set of those plans?
            >

            > > -i have the plan set to build the horten x,waldemar
            > > sturm gave it to me;i still have to copy it and send
            > > it to the hq,sorry for the delay
            >

            >Link to Airchair main page for archives, files and photos
            ><http://groups.yahoo.com/group/Airchairgroup/>http://groups.yahoo.com/group/Airchairgroup/
            >

            >Yahoo! Groups Sponsor
            ><http://us.ard.yahoo.com/SIG=129i9l0v6/M=295196.4901138.6071305.3001176/D=groups/S=1705065618:HM/EXP=1102694381/A=2128215/R=0/SIG=10se96mf6/*http://companion.yahoo.com>
            >click here
            >
            >[]

            > *
            > <mailto:Airchairgroup-unsubscribe@yahoogroups.com?subject=Unsubscribe>Airchairgroup-unsubscribe@yahoogroups.com
            >
            > *
          • Koen Van de Kerckhove
            Message 5 of 5 , Dec 12, 2004
              Are you referring to the plans from Mr. Uden from Germany? If yes, I
              heared that the set is not complete. But ... it gives a lot of data
              about the wingshape, ribsbuilding and so. Flightcontrol is not really
              in full detail. Also not the pilot"seat". But ... I could be wrong. It
              is been a long time since I had that mail about this set of plans.

              If you want to set of plan, try to contact the nurflugel yahoo group
              and ask his adress. They surely will know it.