Italian Water glider

  • Scott Perkins
    Message 1 of 1 , Sep 1, 2004
      I am very excited to have received these pics from our French friend Gerard
      of this impressive Italian Water Glider that resides in the Seaplane museum
      on the French coast in Biscarrose. We discovered this plane last year as
      it sat in pieces against the wall which were seen in the backgrounds of
      photos taken during Gerard's photo shoot of the Donnet Leveque seaplane
      shown here.
      http://vulatalk.zdwebhosting.com/pictures3/donnetseaplane/index.html

      Although not easily seen here, it does have a T-tail.

      If anyone is aware of any general Italian microlight discussion groups
      where we might be able to do a little research about this plane please
      let me know. It has been determined that it is a two seater BTW.

      Thanks
      Scott