Re: [Airchairgroup] Trade a Goat/Superfloater for a 1963 Oldsmobile? Farmington UT

  • Sir Luck
    Message 1 of 4 , Mar 7, 2013
      Delta CAD has a free trial and only costs $39 for full version.  It was the program that the late Bob Hoover (vdubber) used and always recommended.
      Kenny in Florida
      On Thu, Mar 7, 2013 at 10:38 AM, red <red@...> wrote:

      Brady,

          What OS are you running?  You can find some *free* CAD program downloads on the Internet, depending on what system you run, of course.  AutoCAD is crazy expensive, and once you buy the base, you will probably need some of the bolt-ons for it (more money).

          As long as your CAD program can open and edit .DXF files (the industry standard for CAD), you're in business.  If you just want to view and print the AirChair drawings, the LINKS on the Yahoo AirChair page has a way to view and print .DXF files for no cost.

          Lots of us here fly RCs.  Check out the Pay-Out Winch launching, on the LINKS also.

      Cheers,
      Red

      Message 2 of 4 , Mar 7, 2013
        Message
        Brady,

            Okay, can't help, on that new OS.  It doesn't take a lot of CAD for an AirChair, though, so don't bust the piggybank.

        Cheers,
        Red