Re: [Airchairgroup] Re: Assessment of design and function

  • Ray Leonard
    Message 1 of 35 , Feb 28, 2013
      How complicated can three wires be?  Power, ground and signal.
      Message 35 of 35 , Mar 6 7:39 AM
        You get speed control from the servo tester. It has a dial. I'm not sure that people understand that a brushless motor does not use DC current (it's impossible to just hook it up to power and ground). Since there are no brushes, the polarity of the current has to be cycled by the ESC. The servo tester controls the ESC in place of the receiver.