RE: [Airchairgroup] Re: BUG Glider

  • red
    Message 1 of 5 , Dec 3, 2012
      Campers,

      If you can look at any photo on the 'Net with your web browser, then
      the text which appears in the browser's URL address line *is* the link to
      that picture, or maybe the page that the picture is on.

      Find the largest version of the picture in question, and highlight
      that entire URL address. COPY and PASTE that URL address (link) into your
      message, and you can post that link.

      Using MS-Windows, if you *right*-click on a picture, one option on
      the menu is "COPY image location" or "COPY shortcut." Click on that, then
      go to your message text. Put the cursor where you want the link, and use
      the PASTE command (either CTRL-V or *right*-click and then click on PASTE).

      Cheers,
      Red