Which Goat?

  • sdeldred@gmail.com
    Message 1 of 1 , Nov 21, 2012
      Getting more serious about building an airchair!

      I've built a pietenpol and restored a Stinson.

      I've been interested in airchairs for a long time, live in Utah and work near the point of the mountain.

      I weigh 220 and want a strut braced airchair.

      I know the basics about the Goat1 and Goat4 differ only in the bracing of the wings. I prefer the looks of struts.

      Which one should I build and why?

      Steve E