Re: Ed's custom steel wheel assembly on GOAT

  • contrapezist
    Message 1 of 3 , Nov 19, 2012
      I make it thru a few times a week to see whats new. First thing I noticed was the aluminum ribs something Ive been pondering but havn't made a decision on. Was going to try it in the tail and see how it works before taking on the wings.

      Garry my milling machine is a CNC I built many years ago fired it up and discovered a missing part but have the stock in hand to make a new one so should be back up this week. Unfortunatly Im one of those poor important slobs and have to work thursday and friday so no extra days to get a jump start.

      Austin