Ed Santucci's BUG Glider

  • 2scott@bellsouth.net
    Message 1 of 5 , Nov 11, 2012
      Hey Ed, that looks like a great project.
      Could you please tell us a little bit about any special
      changes or modifications/improvements etc ?

      I put your pics into a PhotoAlbum called Ed's Bug Glider
      everyone take a look.

      Thanks
      Scott

      --- In Airchairgroup@yahoogroups.com, EDWARD SANTUCCI <edeileen104@...> wrote:

      > Here is a BUG that Iv'e been working on.

    • Philip Johnson
      Message 2 of 5 , Nov 29, 2012

        This looks terrific Ed. I love the clean lines of your changes. Well done! Phil in Minnesota

      • Gregory Nolan
        Message 3 of 5 , Nov 29, 2012
          Hi,

          Where is the link? I would like to see.

          --
          Regards,

          Greg Nolan     734.674.4194

        • red
          Message 4 of 5 , Dec 3, 2012
            Campers,

            If you can look at any photo on the 'Net with your web browser, then
            the text which appears in the browser's URL address line *is* the link to
            that picture, or maybe the page that the picture is on.

            Find the largest version of the picture in question, and highlight
            that entire URL address. COPY and PASTE that URL address (link) into your
            message, and you can post that link.

            Using MS-Windows, if you *right*-click on a picture, one option on
            the menu is "COPY image location" or "COPY shortcut." Click on that, then
            go to your message text. Put the cursor where you want the link, and use
            the PASTE command (either CTRL-V or *right*-click and then click on PASTE).

            Cheers,
            Red