Re: [Airchairgroup] Re: Group [Files] space - a suggestion to the Moderator/Owner

  • Gary Gower
    Message 1 of 3 , Feb 1, 2012
      Hello Scott,

      Great Idea for all of us to help, if someone has the knowledge,  thanks Steve in advance.

      Same happens in our UL Club...   The one that finds something wrong about the airstrip, bathrooms, BBW, etc.  and mentions it in the meeting,  is automatically in charge and has to do the job (or find the people to have it made), collect the money, materials needed and handle the sales notes to the Threassurer.
      Has worked great for years....    We all cooperate.
       The good thing is that the "Naysayers"  and "Naggers" just keep silent. They never find anything wrong  :-)  :-)  :-)

      Gary.