RE: [Airchairgroup] Where have all the Models Gone?

  • Ferguson, Jon IT1
    Message 1 of 16 , Jan 4, 2012
      Dave and airchair friends,

      I apologize for spamming the group. In the future I will limit my messages here to strictly airchair related content. I respect your feelings on this matter so much I even wrote a blog about it:

      http://writingsofjon.blogspot.com/2012/01/is-blogging-spam.html

      This is the last link I will send the group that is not related to airchairs. Again I am very sorry for spamming you and it will not happen in the future.

      Very Respectfully,
      Jon

      Message 2 of 16 , Jan 4, 2012
        Interesting though , has Anyone tried to do a scale RC GOAT, BUG or PIG ? That might be a real good starting point for anyone seriously looking to build a full size. I have a PIG on the drawing board with a 4 ft wing span .
      • jonferguson7777
        Message 3 of 16 , Jan 5, 2012
          I think it would be a very fun model. What would you use to build it aluminum?