Carbon Dragon Drawings for study

  • poudecile
    Message 1 of 2 , Mar 2, 2011
      Has anyone noticed these?
      http://quid.us/carbon_dragon/
    • ¹Î¼®
      Message 2 of 2 , Mar 4, 2011
        Thanks for the view of the Carbon Dragon drawings!
        Now, at last, I know what their airfoil looks like.
        I didn't expect such a sharp leading edge.
        (Technical note: line drawings will usually come
        out better in ".gif" format rather than ".jpg" files.
        Generally, I use ".gif" is for sharp edge diagrams
        and drawings, and ".jpg" for photo or graphic images.)

        New subject: The Website below is a proposal for
        an airchair flying club at the Crestline flying site
        in California. They have the Bug4 prototype in hand,
        but it needs work. I,m not involved with their
        effort, but I will say that the Bug and Goat have
        flown there a lot,it's the right place for soaring,
        and they have a training hill.

        http://www.crestlinesoaring.org/forum/20110219/4179

        Mike Sandlin...San Diego California