Re: Print files for Drawings

  • gypsyinvader
    Message 1 of 32 , Nov 1, 2009

      Thanks Anthony,

      I will.  I'm also going to uninstall all things Adobe and install your Foxit...  What have I got to lose?  Things are a mess here...  It took over two minutes to load the reply page, for example.  Two scan programs I have, one from Microsoft and one from AVG, say my computer is fine and clear of any malware.  My ISP is reworking his email system, so maybe that is involved too?  Anyway, it's not like I'll be arrested or anything for just diving in...  :-)  A boatbuilders quote:  "Experience starts when you begin."  :-)

      Garry

      --- In Airchairgroup@yahoogroups.com, Anthony McDonald <machinedesignsolidworks@...> wrote:

      > Hi Gary
      >
      > Just Google those words - like how to access the bios - all the information
      > is on the net - no one has ever taught me I got all off the net, its a lot
      > easier than you think.
      >
      > Cheers
      >
      > Anthony

    • gypsyinvader
      Message 32 of 32 , Nov 3, 2009

        Anthony,

        Oh yeah, I do that a lot.  :-)  Things are improving, but the PIG drawings are still unopenable because my RegFix(!) repair program keeps trying to be the one to open, then its user interface to scan just comes up!  So, anyway, I'm still working on that mystery, and Vista still will not show its unzip function...  I downloaded the freeware "Zip" program, and it gets it to the unzipped files stage fine.  I've downloaded the PIG drawings so many times that I must be re-using some of the electrons again!  :-)  What makes this kinda anal is, I don't really intend to build a PIG; the GOAT #1 is my "object of desire."  [Sandlin quote]  :-)  I just want this infernal gad-jet to do what it's supposed to...