Interesting design

  • Scott Perkins
    Message 1 of 4 , Feb 1, 2009
      sort of a Kolb Firestar made of plywood
      and some Skypup technology ? ? ?

      see attached
    • Lincoln Ross
      Message 2 of 4 , Feb 1, 2009
        I'm sure it looks interesting for everyone who can see it. Any chance
        of putting into files section?

        Thanks
        --- In Airchairgroup@yahoogroups.com, Scott Perkins <2scott@...> wrote:

        > sort of a Kolb Firestar made of plywood
        > and some Skypup technology ? ? ?
        >
        > see attached

      • jamesofalltrades2
        Message 3 of 4 , Feb 2, 2009
          That's what always happens to me - I receive the digests rather than
          the individual e-mails, and post through the web portal.

          So in the text is like:
          "Look how awesome this is!!!!!" <--5 exclamation points

          and what I see is:
          Attachment(not stored)
          +const 14-sm.jpg
          Type:image/jpeg

          Quite disappointing.

        • 2scott@bellsouth.net
          Message 4 of 4 , Feb 2, 2009
             I need someone to step up and volunteer to take photos attached to messages
            and upload into photo galleries and load links into the LINKS section.
             I am a member of over forty aviation yahoo groups and often send pics
             to a dozen at a time.   Many people here go to great effort to share things
            so we need a beneficiary to step forward.
            Who's it going to be?   More than one reduces the workload.
            Great opportunity to make a contribution. ? ? ?
            Scott

            -------------- Original message from "jamesofalltrades2" <jamesofalltrades2@...>: --------------