Loomis, the "Father of Radio", and his AWES kites (1866- )

    Message 1 of 3 , Jun 13, 2013
      A superb kite history site, Carnet de Vol, that Germy Award winner, Kay Busing, plus Alison Fujino, and Ben Ruhe, found in 2007, and we only now rediscover it (by Joe's intrepid digging).

      Start with this amazing page, and browse around for comparably wonderful kite history content-

    • joe_f_90032
      Message 2 of 3 , Nov 24, 2016
      • joe_f_90032
        Message 3 of 3 , Nov 24, 2016
          Scientific American, December 28, 1901, pages 425-426:

          BY  A.  FREDERICK  COLLINS.