Heat humid air by microwaves

    Message 1 of 2 , Dec 30, 2012
      Humid air inside kytoon bladders heated by use of microwaves from remote tool...
      ~ Wayne German

      Open for applications in tethered aviation and kite energy ...
      Discussion opened...
      Message 2 of 2 , Jan 1, 2013
        Wayne clarifies:
        "I wasn't contemplating humid air as much as steam itself which would be more efficient and allow for scuttling craft immediately over water by spraying the gas envelope with cold water from a lake or ocean. That would cause a steam envelope to collapse and have nothing but water inside the envelope in no time. "