AWE R&D Basket Fund Engineering Audits

    Message 1 of 1 , Nov 29, 2012

      As Dave Lang noted, an essential precondition of allocating AWE R&D Basket Funds is a sound equitable process to rate engineering merit for funding. Fortunately, we don't have to invent such a process from scratch, since the engineering world has already developed formal frameworks suited to our situation.

      One the best developed is Integrity Engineering. This management philosophy uses engineering audits to inspect for weaknesses in engineering processes. Basket funding will be conditional on some sort of integrity engineering audit. Prepare your AWE venture to be "compliant, transparent, effective, and efficient" in its R&D culture-

      http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Integrity_engineering_audit