invertable conic kite arch
- If a mothra kite arch is made single skin
so that sails are set over loadpaths.
If you mount the 2 arch feet along an two pivoting arms, with the front
line set nearest the pivot and the back most line set near the "hand"
When the arch is place in a 2 way flow zone... tidal or a valley
It may even be able to invert whilst flying to reorient itself with the
change in current.
especially so when it's made bouyant.
- An invertable arch has been covered by us, especially in the context of gap winds that typically "breathe" both ways. Arch inversion is quite feasible, and is already seen in common sleds (arch on a bridle) which often invert during upsets, but continue to fly.
- invertible airfoil
- invertible wing
- invertible kite, invertible sled kite
- invertible kite arch, invertible arch kite
- Modelling and control of a symmetric flapping wing vehicle: an optimal control approach, a thesis by Justin Patrick Jackson, 2008.
- inverted flying
- SmartInversion by Festo