TUV ISO 14001 Certification of NTS GmbH

    Message 1 of 1 , Nov 10, 2012
      A TUV is a German Technical Inspection Association. NTS claims to meet a TUV administered ISO 14001 certification standard for its AWES, which is news to many of us. As far as we knew, ISO 14001 standards for AWES hardly seemed to exist yet.

      Open Questions for NTS-

      What set of AWES environmental best-practice criteria has this particular TUV ISO 14001 certification process adopted?

      Can we see the NTS ISO 14001 documentation?

      How will NTS and its concept rank in these TUV ISO 14001 assessments compared to competing concepts?

      Does this NTS TUV Certification mean they are ready for an ISO 19011 audit?

      Guido wrote-

      "NTS ISO 14001 qualification. That has been checked and certified by the German TÜV who itself is certified to check the qualifications and to award companies"