AWE teaser

  • edoishi
    Message 1 of 1 , Oct 4, 2012
      Here is the first production preview of our documentary about airborne wind energy. Special thanks to Chase Honaker and UTIL for making and producing "AWE"

      http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=N9y8LAcs-dA&feature=plcp

      We are actively pursuing more content. Anyone interested in participating in any way (video clips, photos, text, ideas, or to do an interview, etc...) please contact me at on this forum or by email to utilmovement@... - subject: AWEM (airborne wind energy movie)

      The final "short" version (15 minutes) will be screened in Austin on November 10, 11, 17, and 18th. We hope to raise funds to produce a full length feature within the next year.

      Thanks to everyone who has already contributed material (Dave Santos, Rod Read, Coy Harris, Michael Breen, Ed Jensen, Jane Parker-Ambrose)

      --Ed Sapir
      Util