[AWES] Re: Deliberate shading of the sun
- These matters seem to be part of the potential plays that would deal with kite systems interfacing with solar radiation. Concerns may include but not be limited to the following:
- Shading small or large earth-surface regions for a short or long time.
- Effects on flora and fauna by shading from AWES.
- Effect of oscillating shading by AWES on people, places, plants, animals.
- Geo-engineering via large-scale kiting-system deployment of reflective surfaces. Solar radiation management SRM.
- Deliberate focusing of sun's rays aloft to earth points or aloft points for production of hydrogen or other end niche purposes (drying, thermal triggering, faster burning off fog, melting of unwanted snow, ...)
- Surfacing AWES covers to be solar-energy-to-electricity converters while also using displacements for pumping or generator-shaft turning.
- Causing dawn or dusk aerial light displays for messages, entertainment, advertising. Also midday reflection displays.
- will rain, snow channeling and various fallout, radiation shading, falling projectile catching be considered in another thread or as past of this?
- from shading the sun locally, to the loco sounding . . . Can we with enough kite geoengineer the speed of rotation of the earth to promote water movement toward the poles?
Think I may have gone too far there mu ha ha ha ha.
It is still airborne energy though. Just used globally.
The numbers may be kinda big on this but worth knowing.