Re: [AWECS] Germany Turning from Nukes to AWE (onKite Study)

    Message 1 of 4 , Nov 1, 2011
      Pierre and Alex,

      We maybe have to wait for a public onKite weblink; the Delphi Survey links are individually email-keyed to recipients, who are asked not to forward them. There is not too much to the survey, mainly its opinion polling of AWE concept popularity and developmental timelines.

      The exciting news is the survey's focus on estimating AWE concept Technology Readiness Levels (TRLs), which has been a forum topic in past years. Under TRL analysis (and Critical Path analysis), low-complexity AWE is favored, as it is waiting at-hand; while high-complexity AWE hardly exists and will long lag...

      A bit of old coolIP- Convert aging nukes to kites, reusing the legacy generators and no-fly airspace. Use kite revenue to properly decommission the plants safely,