AWE Wind Balloon

  • Geoffrey G
    Message 1 of 2 , Oct 9, 2009
      I've posted a study on this proposed AWE concept in the AWE Group Files Folder.

      No funding so far, BUT I'm planning to build a small one next month!

      Anyone out there want to help?
      Message 2 of 2 , Oct 9, 2009
        Congrats on such a comprehensive professional proposal!   What a rich read!
        Document in our group files is
        Wind Helix 3.pdf
        Click "Files" on left of screen.

        Others are encouraged to place files in Files in group or send
        files for web hosting in company or special folders at
        EnergyKiteSystems.net

        I put "genset" in glossary.  Thanks.

        AND

        Lift cheers,